Q4 has only just begun and the Vibe.co team is are already thrilled with early performances from our clients new to CTV advertising.
Check out some favorites below!
- Call-To-Action: “Go to myphoto.com …” with the incentive of 20% off when ordering now gives clear audience instructions
- Reminder Effect: Brand name and logo are visible throughout the entire ad
- Activated emotions People want to watch people. My photo created an emotional bond with their audience by highlighting family pictures, kids playing, cuddly animals, etc.
- The visual supports the audio by giving more details about what users can expect - it’s easy!
- Short and sweet: 15s ads usually perform best on CTV.
Any topic can be attention-grabbing if you do it right! For example, here’s what this banking client got right:
- Clear Call-To-Action: “Download our free mobile app” or “Register in minutes” combined with App Store and Google Play logos: clear instructions on what to do and how.
- Attention catching and informative: Offers a future-oriented solution to existing challenges. Clearly highlights advantages.
- Displays the logo for at least 10 seconds of the ad; playfully integrated in the overall creative.
Want to learn more? Book a free 10 minute consultation today!